Buyers beware, I wish I would have looked up this product before ordering.I did not realize I had been duped by this free shipping scam , about 2 yrs ago.

I will be calling the customer service number again tomorrow and returning this to sender. Like the review before me. I ordered the Zamoura advanced Am/PM cream and matrix cream. A sample of both products were shipped to me.

I got the feeling that this was too good to be true. I was charged 3.95 for am/Pm cream and 4.95 for Matrix cream. Add recommended to use them together. I received the two full size products and, thought oh, no this happened to me two years ago and was the Vlamorous cream.

I was charged two payments equaling 97.83 I immediatly went on line to look for information. The "Zamoura website" does NOT have any information to contact them. Luckily I came upon this review from Google search and so, I called the number to cancel the "subscription", I was not aware of subscribing too as well. I spoke clearly and the customer service rep said," He could not understand a single word u are saying", but he heard I wanted to cancel my subscription, and asked my address.

THIS IS A SCAM!!!! Do not order the Zamoura creams, they will bill u 97.83.

The zamoura advanced am/pm cream and matrix ream is just to lure you in to get credit card number.And they do this by saying you subscribed to this.

Review about: Zamoura Skincare Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Scam and no refund.

Had an Experience with Zamoura Skincare?

Comments

TSexton2017
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1318170

I spelled it wrong, Z"amoura is the brand.